Daily Services at Main Line Adult Day Center
Socialization for seniors is vital. Seniors who engage in regular social interactions can have better health, less stress, and a slower rate of memory decline. Main Line Adult Day Center offers its members who require supervised daily care this interaction in a safe and secure environment. The Center serves as an emerging provider of transitional care and short-term rehabilitation following hospital discharge. Staff at the Center are experienced in supporting members who have chronic conditions such as dementia, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis, brain injury, post-stroke limitations, and developmental disability.
For Your Loved One
- Increased personal safety with supervision in a protective environment;
- Qualified medical services provided by experienced nursing staff;
- Opportunities to make new friends and interact socially;
- Committed, professional staff who make health monitoring, reassurance and personal care a top priority;
- Carefully planned daily exercise and activities that enhance health and happiness, including creative arts, pet therapy, music, physical and cognitive fitness;
- Supplemental services offered include visits from a hairdresser, podiatrist, PT, OT and speech therapy, and dental services.
- Attend your own work, or simply complete items on your “to do” list to feel like you’re “caught up”;
- Revitalize and maintain your own health and strength, so that your family member can continue to benefit from the care that only you can provide;
- Ease the stress of having to constantly care for your loved one;
- Have peace-of-mind knowing that your loved one is safe and engaged in interactive programming, receiving meals and medication assistance;
- Attend free educational seminars and monthly free caregiver support groups.
The Center’s knowledgeable staff is familiar with chronic diseases and provides dignified and respected care. We implement the health practices recommended by physicians and/or therapists, administer medications, and monitor the responses. Our nursing staff monitors vital signs and medical conditions and will notify you of any significant changes as well as the need for medical treatment. Additional services offered include: PT and OT, Podiatry, Hairdresser and shower services as well as access to transportation and funding services. Our staff will make suggestions for managing care at home.